Posted by lpearle on 28 July 2010
Remember the days of “memes?” Blog this challenge on your site! What are your 6 essential tools and 2 essential devices?
After pondering this on my way home, weighing the sites I visit and use regularly, it’s really pretty simple.
- Gmail (staying in touch)
- Bank of America (for online banking)
- Facebook (seeing what my friends are up to)
- Google Reader (as Doug does, I’m cheating with an RSS feeder!)
- Goodreads (to keep track of my books and review those I’ve read)
- Twitter (again, seeing what my friends are up to/staying in touch with my PLN)
- iPod (not my iPhone, because I’m not a huge cell phone user and use that mostly when travelling, but I use my iPod daily while commuting)
Tag – you’re it!