Books, Reading, Etc.
- I’m loving the Three Things to Read, Watch and Use blog – what a great idea to get students and teachers to share theirs
- Jessamyn got a Kindle and has some interesting ideas about how to use it (and change it).
- Google’s How to Stay Safe Online information (something we need to share with teachers and students) via @harbeckc
- On the Day of Digital Learning, the NYTimes ran a piece asking Who Are You Online? great food for thought.
- While this list of 20 Great Public Library Websites is about public libraries, there are ideas we in K-12 can emulate
- Carolyn Foote’s Apps for Libraries slides. ’nuff said.