Books, Reading, Etc.
- Just discovered Go Book Yourself. Might be interesting to try to emulate for school, but definitely I’m recommending this to friends and students!
- If you missed this Atlantic article on how Tablets Make It Nearly Impossible for Kids to get Lost in a Story, go read it now.
- We did a Before I Die wall in October… what about using Padlet all year long for similar things?
- I’ve always been a huge fan of Cornell notes (even before I knew what they were) and now there’s Classmint for digital versions. A “must play with” for me!
- Are you reading the Journal of Creative Library Practice? You should be.
- This video of the creation of a paiting via iPad is just very, very cool.
- Curation’s meaning then and now.
- When you work in a school library, finding focus can be difficult (too many interruptions). How can you tweak this?