Posted by lpearle on 28 July 2014
I promise: this blog will be better attended in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, enjoy these links and ideas that I’ve tucked away since, oh, January…
Books, Reading, Etc.
- We bought Twitterature for work, and I’m hoping that some of our English teachers take on the challenge (perhaps not Beowulf, but other books?).
- Joyce highlighted Buncee a few months ago; maybe for tutorials or resource guides?
- We’re going to create a writing table in the library, encouraging students to write notes and letters. I picked up some great paper in Montreal, and these formal sets are piquing my interest (so do the ideas in the post).
- Trying to figure out ways to introduce these Super Searcher Tips to students, since we have no real class time with them.
- I’m sharing this article, What do College Professors Want from Incoming High School Graduates, with my faculty. And, with luck, we can do a Professional Development session using this quiz so they understand the students take on research.
- I used an Office template for our annual report, then published to Issuu. These look like some great alternatives.
- Is anyone using Postach.io with Evernote? Wondering if that would be a good way to push content to the school.