It’s summer – a major move (personal and professional) is in process, so why not declutter a bit and share links and ideas I’ve been hoarding all school year? Regular posts to resume by the end of August, I hope!
Books, Reading, etc.
- NYPL shares some great imaginative literary maps and an infographic of memorable animal friends
- How many of Racism Review’s bibliography are on your shelves now?
- Teaching students about reviewing books? This behind-the-scenes look at NYTBR might be a good resource.
- This might be billed English Teachers vs. Librarians: is it ok to write in books?
- Debbie writes about what makes a credible source and and old (but still great) post about data, citations, etc. from AISL
- I’m a huge believer in Makerspace does not Equal High Tech. Here are some great grab-and-go kits that prove that.